NATIONAL DISASTER RESPONSE TEAM
Red Carpet Restoration’s National Disaster Response Team is gearing up to respond to Hurricane Dorian. Our team of professionally trained staff stand ready to start the rebuilding process immediately following the storm. We work directly with Insurance companies for reimbursement and structure our invoicing for cities, counties and non-profits seeking FEMA Public Assistance reimbursement.
Red Carpet Restoration is a fully licensed and insured Florida company serving both Commercial & Residential properties damaged following natural disasters.
Post disaster services include water extraction, roof tarping, dry out & structural stabilization, demolition, general debris removal and tree removal.
Our National Disaster Response Semi & mobile office will be on the east coast of Florida immediately following Dorian landfall.
Call 877-RCFLOOD for service availability and free written estimates.
Residential & Commercial
– Roof Tarping
– Water Extraction
– Stabilization & Demolition
– Dry Out
– General Debris Removal
– Tree Removal
– Content Packing / Packouts
- We work directly with your insurance provider
- Licensed & Insured in Florida
- FEMA Public Assistance friendly with itemized billing, reasonable pricing and template products to make your claim for FEMA reimbursement easier