About Red Carpet Restoration in Kansas City
There is a definitive niche that we fill – we’re a carpet-cleaning company that has worked for homeowners and businesses for over 25 years,who care about quality. Yes, our prices are competitive but we’re all about the quality first.
If you’re looking for a carpet cleaner in Johnson county, then we should be your first and only choice. We’ve won the awards, and our reputation is second to none. We’re personable, local, and provide a level of service that cannot be matched by any company or franchise. We service both residential homes and businesses.
Here are a few aspects we feel really set us apart:
- We’re a Local Company – We started here in Kansas City and this is where we live. We’re not a franchise or a fly-by-night. We’re owner-operated and have been in businesses for over 25 years.
- We Have Top-Notch Equipment – We invest in our company and utilize state-of-the-art truck mounted steam cleaning. The results will be obvious when we finish your project.
- We Guarantee our Work – You will be satisfied or we will give you your money back: end of story.
- Dry Times are Generally 2-4 hours – This is important and is a direct result of using the right equipment.
- Fair Rates and Top Value – We’re not the cheapest nor are we the most expensive but we definitely give you the most value for your carpet cleaning dollar. Nobody can match our quality and dedication to providing excellent service.
We’d be happy to help you any way we can.
Our certified restoration experts are trained to deal with water removal emergencies. From excess rain to a broken pipe, flooding can wreak havoc on your home and belongings. Although it almost always happens when you’re least expecting it, reaction time is critical. To minimize the damage, water removal must happen quickly. When a flooding emergency occurs, you need expert help—and you need it fast.