24/7 Emergency Water Damage Clean-Up
Whether it’s a broken pipe, sewer back-up, a faulty appliance or another source of loss, Red Carpet Restoration will dry and restore your home quickly.
Water damage can come from many sources, flooded basements, heavy rains, sewage back-ups, toilet or bathtub overflows, flooding, or ice dams. No matter the source of water damage Red Carpet Restoration in Kansas City can clean your home or business and restore your property to a healthy environment. Don’t wait to contact our clean-up professionals. Your health may depend on it.
Our 24 hour response team can help clean and restore your home from water and flood damage with services like:
- Frozen Pipes/Burst Water Pipes
- Water Removal
- Mold Testing
- Mold Removal
- Structural Drying
The Clean Trust Certified – Water Damage Clean-up
You should call 24Restore because:
- Fast Response. We will have someone in route to your home within one hour to ensure the damage to your home and belongings is minimized.
- Trained Experts. All of Red Carpet Restoration’s water technicians have been certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification (IICRC) to handle any kind of water damage in accordance with the S500 water drying standards.
- Industry Experience. Red Carpet Restoration has been handling water damage claims with insurance companies for over 20 years. We will handle your claim and work with your agent and adjuster to make the claim process seamless.
- Warranty. When you choose Red Carpet Restoration, you receive a 3-year warranty on our workmanship. We want to ensure your total satisfaction and we put our money where our mouth is. We also carry proper insurance with substantial limits to give you even greater peace of mind.
Don’t let the water sit there overnight or wait to hear from your insurance company. We handle water damage claims every day and can explain the typical process, allowing you to make an informed decision immediately.
Our certified restoration experts are trained to deal with water removal emergencies. From excess rain to a broken pipe, flooding can wreak havoc on your home and belongings. Although it almost always happens when you’re least expecting it, reaction time is critical. To minimize the damage, water removal must happen quickly. When a flooding emergency occurs, you need expert help—and you need it fast.