Kansas City Carpet Cleaning
Are your home’s carpets stained or dingy? Do they not look clean, even right after vacuuming? If you think your home’s carpet is beyond saving, it is time to get your home’s carpet cleaned before you lay down big cash for new carpets. You’ll be amazed at just how effective a clean we get at Red Carpet Restoration in Kansas City.
Does your family relish house cleaning? Probably not, although everyone likes a clean home. A clean, stain free carpet brightens up the room, but who wants to deal with bulky, inefficient rental cleaners? At Red Carpet Restoration in Kansas City, our staff will thoroughly clean your home’s carpets while you relax. Carpets can hold much more dirt than you would think possible; up to one pound dirt and grime per square foot with looking dingy. This dirt is not good for your home’s air quality, especially if you have family members with allergies. Kansas City Carpet Cleaning is a must to keep your family healthy.
We follow the IICRC Methods for Carpet Cleaning
Red Carpet Restoration in Kansas City closely follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) procedures for carpet cleaning. IICRC is respected organization that helps standardize and recommend cleaning best practices worldwide.
Red Carpet Restoration in Kansas City Is Your Leader in Carpet Cleaning, Water Restoration, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, and Much More!
Our carpet cleaning process includes: inspecting your carpets for fabric type, dirt accumulation, and stains. Next, we will carefully move your furniture. Then the Kansas City carpet cleaning begins with our powerful truck mounted vacuums, spot treatment, and deep cleaning dirt extraction. Finally, we offer stain guard stain prevention treatment to protect your home’s carpet from future stains.
Why choose Red Carpet Restoration for your Kansas City Carpet Cleaning?
- No amateur work here! We have been in KC for over 25 years as professional cleaning technicians and powerful truck-mounted vacuum systems that get rid of dirt, pollen, and allergens that residential cleaning systems leave behind.
- Would you like to extend the life of your home’s carpet and keep it looking its best for longer? Schedule a Kansas City professional carpet cleaning every 6-18 months to get rid of dirt and grime that destroy carpet fibers.
- Upfront pricing with a written in-home estimate so you’ll know the cost before cleaning begins.
- Optional scotch guard fabric protection from future stains
- We can repair your carpets if there are tears
- Have pet stains? Don’t worry, we are experts at getting out pet stains and odors
- Cleaning your carpets will have your family breathing easier by removing allergens like dust, dander, dust mites, and pollen from your home’s carpets
- Fantastic customer service! Red Carpet Restoration has the best carpet cleaners in Kansas City.
Why Choose Us?
Red Carpet Restoration provides the carpet cleaning Kansas City residents trust to keep their home’s carpet fresh, plush, and clean. In business for over 25 years, we are the carpet cleaning experts and offer these satisfaction guarantees:
- RE-CLEAN the carpet if you are not happy.
- REFUND your money if you are not happy with your carpet after the second cleaning.
- REPAIR anything in the unlikely situation our careful technicians break anything.
- RECTIFY the problem if something is broken and cannot be fixed.